Is Your Company Reputation Growing or Killing Your Business?
When customers search a company online, they will go directly to the one with the best reputation. Unfortunately, your company’s reviews are scattered across multiple review sites which dilute your brand authority. Reputation Aegis automatically monitors, collates and displays ALL your online reviews in one place, where you have control.
There are hundreds of examples where companies are spending a fortune on marketing.
When customers search for these companies online, they will go directly to their competitors with a better reputation.
- On average 50 reviews will increase sales by 30%
- One negative review can lose on average 30 customers
This is where we come in!
Reputation Aegis is revolutionising customer intelligence, in the same way that Uber have done for taxis.
From the collection of 4,091,342 business reviews (40.62% are 5-star and 22.97% are 1-star) our analysis has identified the 7 biggest mistakes companies are making with their customer service.
Getting reviews is only a small part of managing your customer’s perceptions.
There are many other customer intelligence factors, that review processes do not address.
Reputation Aegis is a Customer Intelligence Platform for Brands and Companies of any size, for single and multiple locations, that will:
- Protect your Company from ALL online negative reviews with notifications
- Build your Company Reputation and Authority quickly and easily with proven business processes
- Promote your Positive Brand Image with genuine reviews from satisfied customers
- *CMA Compliant Independent Review Platform to protect your business
- Reputation Aegis is a Google+ Certified Partner and your star rating is displayed in Google Search
‘Key Points’ from the BrightLocal 2016 Online Review Survey
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
Examples of Reputation Aegis in Action
1. Cross-Platform Real-time Monitoring of Online Reputation & Brand Image Protection
Live Monitoring of 591 review sites worldwide: 101 in the USA, 51 in Canada, 88 in the UK… and growing.
Reputation Aegis monitors all these review sites and more… https://reputationaegis.com/en/features/monitored-review-sites. When someone writes a review about your business you receive an email notification.
2. Collects & Organises Critical Customer Intelligence Information
Your company’s reviews are scattered across multiple review sites which dilute your brand authority. Reputation Aegis automatically collates and displays ALL your online reviews in one place, where you have control.
Verified customers are asked to copy positive reviews to Google, Facebook, or any other review sites that you choose.
We share strategies to reduce the number of bad reviews left on social media and industry-specific review sites.
Your Branded Review Page with authenticated reviews and social proof
The Ritz: https://welove.reviews/The-Ritz-London-W1J-9BR-London-2090178
Chat Heroes: https://welove.reviews/Chat-Heroes-NE28-7AT-Newcastle-upon-Tyne-35120694
Balsall Common Dental Practice: https://welove.reviews/en/Balsall-Common-Dental-Practice-CV7-7FD-Solihull-1195911
Dace Head Office: https://welove.reviews/en/Dace-Motor-Group-SK5-7BS-Stockport-1256298
~ Dace Exchange: https://welove.reviews/en/Dace-Xchange-SK2-7HE-Stockport-34429748
~ Dace German Car Centre: https://welove.reviews/en/Dace-German-Car-Centre-SK4-5EA-Stockport-30896172
Your Website Review page is automatically updated with ALL online reviews
To see the different options for embedding your reviews and review page on your website click here
ALL Your Online Reviews can be displayed on your Facebook Business Page
Let It Go and Flow https://www.facebook.com/letitgoandflow/app/410501735676206
Chat Heroes: https://www.facebook.com/ChatHeroes/app/410501735676206/
Calder Motor Company: https://www.facebook.com/caldermotorcompanyltd/app/214752215360537
3. Effortless Assistance in Building Brand Authority and Social Proof
Social Broadcasts of any online review to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
Chat Heroes Facebook Timeline: https://www.facebook.com/ChatHeroes/
Balsall Common Dental Practice Facebook Timeline: https://www.facebook.com/BalsallCommonDental
Dyno Locks Review Board on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/dynolocks/reviews/
|Shared on||Shared on||Shared on|
The examples above show how your reviews can be displayed in your timelines on social media.
4. *CMA Compliant Independent Review Platform
Our collection, moderation and publishing processes comply with the most stringent recommendations by the Competition & Markets Authorities throughout the World and in the UK with the CMA guidance on review websites.
We are fully compliant with Google recommendations and ready for the upcoming ISO standard!
5. Reputation Aegis is a Google+ Certified Partner
|Reputation Aegis is Google+ certified. As a Google Partner, we have been granted extensive access to the Google+ Pages API: throughout the Platform, we use the API to improve your brand image in Google Search results.||Your Review Page will be indexed in Google Search and display your star rating in search results. Reputation Aegis is also Google approved for Review Snippets in Google Search: your rating will appear in your Company / Brand Knowledge Graph.|
Reputation Aegis Key Features
Click the blue headings below to get more information on the Reputation Aegis website
with Advanced Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Integrated Online Reputation Management. The Custom Settings are determined by each Company / Brand.
10 Vital points where Reputation Aegis makes a Difference
for a detailed walk-through of Reputation Aegis
for a multi-language Customer Experience and Administration Dashboard
for website designers, marcoms agencies & SaaS integration to existing website designs, dashboards, CRM and management systems
At Reputation Aegis we use customer intelligence to help companies protect, build and market their brand image. Click our Comparisons – Dummies Guide Overview for why we are different.
Whether Your Company Reputation is Growing or Killing Your Business and
you’d like to know more, head over to our Contact Us page or call us on
United Kingdom Tel: 020 3322 7199
United States Tel: 240-949-4999
Conflux Consultants is the Reputation Aegis UK and Ireland Partner